Please choose the relevant membership option.
Depending on your age and situation we have the following basic membership options to choose from:
1. Senior membership: Any person over the age of eighteen years.
2. Junior membership: Any person under the age of eighteen years.
3. Family membership: Any combination of two or more persons from the same family or partners in a long-term relationship.
4. Pensioner membership: Any person over the age of sixty years.
5. Recreational membership: Social members are those persons who wish to enjoy the social services provided by the Club and who do not wish to engage in any of the sporting activities.
6. Country membership: Any member that lives outside of the City of Cape Town Metropolitan (Cape Town Unicity) district, as outlined by the Western Cape Triathlon Association (WCTA).
7. Temporary membership: Temporary members shall mean persons who have been admitted as such for specified temporary periods only, as may be provided for in the rules from time to time.
Make sure to also fill in one membership form for each membership you purchase.