Become a member
Whether you are a seasoned athlete / triathlete or just starting out on your multi-sport adventures, Club MSM can offer you a home. With flexible membership options, you can tailor-make your membership to meet your needs and your pocket.
Our membership year runs from 1 September to 31 August each year.
Basic Membership (2018/2019):
To join the club, all members need to take out a Basic Membership from which to build their unique membership. Depending on their age and/or whether there is more than one person joining from a family, they will need to choose one of the following options first:
- Senior membership: All athletes that are 18 and over can join the club for R350 per year or R225 per part year (valid from beginning of June each year)
- Junior membership: Athletes under the age of 18 can join the club for R200 per year or R125 per part year (valid from beginning of June each year).
- Family membership: Where there are two or more members of a family wanting to join, the cost is R350 for the first member and R185 per family member thereafter.
- Country membership: If you stay more than 40km's from Blouberg/Table View and want to join the club the cost is R250.
All members who take out these types of membership will benefit from the following:
- Club News : Facebook is encouraged as a means at keeping members up to date about upcoming events; about what other members are doing; results and other important information relevant to our members.
- There is also two WhatsApp groups, one social chitchat group and general member training information and the second group a one way communication between the committee and members regarding weekend and specific group training information.
- Weekly training : Due to logistics and the various work times of members only adhoc training sessions are held during the week.
- Track sessions: Our club has access to the Green Point Athletics stadium every Tuesday for Track session from 17:30-18:30
- Group Training: The aim of the club is also to facilitate group training of athletes who want to train at the same level. We encourage members to circulate details of their regular training routines on our Facebook page or via email so that other members can find like-minded training partners.These sessions are normaly also linked to an upcoming event like half or full Ironman, Comrades, Two Oceans or Jailbreak etc
- Awards Evening (annually): Club MSM hosts an annual Awards Evening where we recognise the achievements of our members over the year in various categories.