Become a member
Whether you are a seasoned athlete / triathlete or just starting out on your multi-sport adventures, Club MSM can offer you a home.
Basic Membership (2020/2021):
To join the club, all members need to take out a Basic Membership. Please complete our online membership form and then head to our store and select your membership option along with any other items you would like to order.
Depending on your age and situation we have the following basic membership options to choose from:
1. Senior membership: Any person over the age of eighteen years.
2. Junior membership: Any person under the age of eighteen years.
3. Family membership: Any combination of two or more persons from the same family or partners in a long-term relationship.
4. Pensioner membership: Any person over the age of sixty years.
5. Recreational membership: Social members are those persons who wish to enjoy the social services provided by the Club and who do not wish to engage in any of the sporting activities.
6. Country membership: Any member that lives outside of the City of Cape Town Metropolitan (Cape Town Unicity) district, as outlined by the Western Cape Triathlon Association (WCTA).
7. Temporary membership: Temporary members shall mean persons who have been admitted as such for specified temporary periods only, as may be provided for in the rules from time to time.
Note: Club membership renewal will be on the anniversary month of joining the club i.e. if you joined in June of 2022 your renewal will be June 2023.
All members joining will benefit from the following:
- WEEKLY TRAINING
We have a social WhatsApp chat group where members post daily what and where they will be training.
- GROUP TRAINING
Join us during the week for a group run session, starting in front of Ons Huisie Restaurant.
Tuesdays and Thursdays will start at 17h30.
Over weekends we will have swim, run and/or cycle options for members to choose from, keep a lookout on our social media pages for more information.
- EVENTS & CHARITIES
Once a month, we will meet up to do an ocean cleanup. We will also be scheduling regular charity rides and/or runs.
- CLUB NEWS
Every month, after the committee meeting, you will receive a Monthly Mail that contains all the relevant information of the month, including events, important information and birthdays.
- WHATSAPP GROUPS
We have two WhatsApp groups. One social chit chat group and general member training information. The second group is a one way communication between the committee and members regarding specific group training information, important updates and weekend training information.
- AWARDS EVENING
Club MSM hosts an annual Awards Evening where we recognise the achievements of our members over the year in various categories.